Friday, March 26, 2010

Video: FlashCamp Boston Session Videos Posted

An event didn't really happen unless videos of it are posted to the web. So it must be the case that FlashCamp Boston really happened, because the videos are live.

All of the sessions from last week's excellent Flex-oriented event are now on Adobe TV at http://tv.adobe.com/show/flash-camp-boston/. These sessions include:

... and much, much more.

Oh, and I gave a talk on (what else?) Flex 4 effects, which I'll embed here because that's what I do on my blog:

Enjoy...

3 comments:

Copyboy said...

Very informative.

Anonymous said...

source?

Chet Haase said...

The demos I showed are among the many demos that I've posted, with source, on various Flex entries on this blog. Just go through the archives and help yourself...